No one can hide it when their heart is full!
Understanding your own love language and knowing how to communicate with others who “speak a different language”, will help you to maximize your relationships. Otherwise.... you feel left out, misunderstood and confused. In class we identified your primary and secondary love languages, and knowing these helps you to GIVE and RECEIVE love well.
● Words of Affirmation - you like compliments, someone encouraging you;
● Quality Time - someone spends time with you; someone sits and listens to you;
● Receiving Gifts - someone gives you things - flowers, cards, time, small tokens;
● Acts of Service - someone does things for you, helps you with homework, chores, completes projects with you;
● Physical Touch - you like hugs, holding hands, back rubs, sitting closely;
Our class activity together had a wonderful takeaway.... When you are loved well, people notice!