Knowing which websites are reliable is important. For reliable sites to learn all about STD/STI’s, we recommend:
● Center for Disease Control, CDC - https://www.cdc.gov/
● Office of Adolescent Health, OAH - http://www.hhs.gov/ash/oah/
● PA Dept. of Health - http://www.health.pa.gov/Pages/default.aspx
● Youth Risk Behavior System, YRBS - https://www.cdc.gov.healthyyouth/data/yrbs/index.htm
By not having sex (anal, vaginal, oral) is the only 100% way to avoid infection and pregnancy. More importantly, if you have been sexually intimate, you should be tested! Come to one of our WCN Medical Centers which provides FREE & CONFIDENTIAL testing and treatment.
● CALL: (412) 687-7767 - For appointments
● TEXT: (412) 385-3303 - This line is for medical questions.